EVERFI has an in-house team of expert researchers and strategists, immersed in the global education sector. We apply our in-depth knowledge to ensure that all teams can provide our clients with innovative, best practice learning solutions through our digital platform and supporting services.
The insight team also works directly with clients, helping to shape their intervention, monitor its success and maximise their investment. We provide support from concept to delivery, helping clients to understand their market, set objectives and identify opportunities for maximum effectiveness; refining existing offers to meet client objectives and the needs of their audiences; and measuring the reach and impact of initiatives. Together with our clients, the insight team can help shape and secure social impact through education.
- Strategic consultancy
- Facilitated workshops
- Market and policy analysis
- New product development / idea generation / co-creation workshops
- Ethnographic research
- Online communities, forums and app-based tracking
- EVERFI Teachers, an online community of over 3,000 UK teachers
- Quantitative research (surveys and trackers)
- Qualitative research (focus groups, interviews)
- Piloting and feasibility testing
- Monitoring and evaluation